Day 8-Wanna Be God's Agent?

It's been one whole week of blogging everyday. If you've been following along, thank you. I must give credit where it is due. I've been preparing the posts the night before and without fail, God has given me something to post.

So today, I have a quote and a clip of the movie it's from. I'll admit I posted this on my other blog a few years back, but after my pastor's recent sermon, I felt like I wanted to revisit the idea behind this quote.

Here goes.



"Show me the money!"

This is a really fun scene from the movie Jerry Maguire.

Rod Tidwell, played by Cuba Gooding Jr. is telling his agent Jerry Maguire, that in order to keep him as a client he needs to "Show him the money"  Rod wants a big contract deal with his team and it's up to Jerry to get it for him.

He's asking Jerry to prove himself.

Consider this.
 James 1:22 (NASB) But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.

When God looks at your life what does he see? What about others?

Is there evidence of where your heart lies?

Can your devotion to Him be seen clearly in your daily actions?

Are you "showing" those around you to whom you belong and in what direction you choose to walk with your life?

 People will always want to see if we really live what we believe or is it just talk.

Like it or not, our lives are on display.

We are God's agent to the world.

It's time to "Show Him the Money"









0 comments:

Post a Comment