Day 13-Terminator

Welcome to Day 13 of:



The quote I have for you today comes from the movie The Terminator 2. However, when I was searching YouTube for a video clip of the quote, I came across a video montage of this same line being said in every Terminator movie they made. I have only seen the first two. I still remember the scene in Terminator 2 of Sarah Connor doing chin ups on the leg of her bed turned on it's end while in the mental hospital. Ever since then I've wanted arms like that.


Here's the line:

"Come with me if you want to live."

 
Scripture is very clear on this issue. If you want to live, you need Jesus. With Him there is true life, abundant life, and eternal life. 
 
 
He is our creator, protector, deliverer, comforter, counselor...........the list goes on and on.
 
Have you trusted Him with your life?
Are you willing to take His hand and follow Him no matter where leads confident that you will be safe and secure?
It can be a frightening thought to trust so completely when the future is unknown.
You can see it on Sarah Connor's face (Linda Hamilton). She is completely unsure what to do about the Terminator offering to save her.
 
But there really isn't any other way. If she wants out of her current place, she has to trust and take that step towards freedom.
 
John 5:40 (NASB) and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life

 

John 8:12 (NASB) Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.”

 

John 10:10 (NASB) The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment