Day 25-The Bear Inside

We are in the home stretch with our 31 Days of Blockbuster Inspiration.

If you have been stopping by everyday thank you. I hope you have been blessed and inspired by what you have read here.

Today's quote comes from a movie called Legends of the Fall. It features Brad Pitt, Aiden Quinn, Anthony Hopkins and Julia Ormond.

It is a difficult to give you a description of this movie. What I can say is it is about family relationships and it centers around two brothers, their father, and a woman.


I went through a big Anthony Hopkins phase in the 90's, not that it was hard to see a lot of his movies then, he seemed to be everywhere in the 90's.

LOL

Here is the line:

"I think it was the bear, growling inside him. Making him do bad things. Nothing that Tristan did was truly his own fault. It was the bear..."


Romans 7:20 (NASB)

"But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment