Day 4-I am not God

Welcome to Day 4.


In case you hadn't noticed, it's football season. In my opinion, the best time of the year.
Today's clip isn't about football, but it comes from a football movie.

It's not the best video, but it was the only one I could find that said the exact quote I have chosen.


"Son, in 35 years of religious study, I have only come up with two hard incontrovertible facts: there is a God, and I'm not Him"

Take a look.


Father Cavanaugh is absolutely right.

There is a God.
We are not Him.

Isaiah 45:22 (NASB) Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other

It is not up to us to do more, or try harder to make something happen in our lives. All we can do is what is within our human ability.
There rest is up to Him.
Even if we are sure we are on the right track. Following God's will completely. We cannot make something happen any sooner than it will.

Only God says what will and what won't happen in our lives and when it will happen.

All we can do is have faith, trust in Him and be ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment