Day 10-Declaring What's Right



I'm going to keep it simple here today.

I have several reasons for quote I've chosen.

My daughter had a history project to do that involved the Declaration of Independence. I helped her with it so it's still lingering on my mind.

This movie was on over the weekend.

It's is a favorite of mine.

And, well, I love history, particularly our American History.



Here is the video clip and the quote. The quote comes at the very end of the video, but it's not long so hang in there.

"If there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action"
 
 
I promised to keep it simple so I'm just going to give you a few scriptures I found that I think tie in with this quote. I'm sure there are probably better ones out there, but I will admit I'm having a hard time finding them.
 

Matthew 14:16 (NASB) But Jesus said to them, “They do not need to go away; you give them something to eat

James 4:17 (NASB) Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.

 Jeremiah 22:3 (NASB) Thus says the Lord, “Do justice and righteousness, and deliver the one who has been robbed from the power of his oppressor. Also do not mistreat or do violence to the stranger, the orphan, or the widow; and do not shed innocent blood in this place.




0 comments:

Post a Comment