Day 17-Is Seeing Believing?

Welcome to Day 17 of


If you've been reading every day, thank you. I appreciate it more than you know.

This post is late because my sinuses and throat are under attack.

It will also be quick because I've only got a short time till this latest dose of cold medicine wears off and I start sneezing and coughing again.

Here goes.

Now, I'll admit I have never seen this movie. I came across this quote when I was doing a search for movie quotes about two years ago. Up till now I've done nothing with it. It seems perfect for tonight because it is straightforward.

"You're a fool to believe in something you've never seen"



  This quote is from the movie Waterworld. I'm not sure if anyone has even heard of this movie. It was released during a time when Kevin Costner was still riding high after winning his Oscar for Dances With Wolves. 

The movie was a complete flop.

But it makes for a good quote.

2 Corinthians 4:18  “while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.”(NASB)

So what do you think?

Do you need to see something to believe in it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment